Chat to Captain Keith …
It’s worth spending a moment thinking about these things before you call. We want you to get value for money.
- What makes you anxious
- Why you are calling
- What you would like to achieve
- What your plans are about flying
- What your history of flying has been
- What you have done so far to address your fear
- How you would like Captain Keith to help you
However don’t be anxious, you’ll find the conversation with Captain Keith, informal, relaxing but most of all useful.
Your one time fee will give you SIX calls. You may like to use them like this, or you may set the agenda yourself.
- First chat about your fears in general and some starting strategies
- Second chat to discuss your forthcoming flight and strategies
- Third chat about preparation for your flight
- Fourth chat about your flight strategy and confidence builders
- Fifth chat at the airport
- Sixth call, after flight thoughts and plans for the future
The calls are not time restricted …